Beginning later today, and continuing once a week, I will be posting a series of interviews that I have had with people including:
- A school librarian
- A NSW high school teacher
- The Managing Editor of a small press
- The representative for international children's books at a large publishing house
- A professional book buyer
- An accounts assistant in publishing
- A debut MG/YA author
- An established Middle Grade author
- An established Young Adult author
- The curators of a quarterly book box
- A book blogger and reviewer
- A podcaster
- And more!
Check out my twitter to stay up to date with these interviews as they are posted, and if you work in an area of the industry you think needs to be covered, please get in touch!